Sunday, January 11, 2009

Top ten.

this goes out to John Glover. Top ten worst things, i've limited it to this week, or we'd be here till i'm 85, and i still have a while before that happens.


1.Tonsillitis. quite possibly the worst illness - or just a mild exaggeration. I've pretty much been stuck at home with it this week, not being able to work or anything. Massive thumbs down.

2.Miley Cyrus channel surfing on foxtel..
disney channel - hannah montana, channel v - miley cyrus film clip, comedy channel - comedy smackdown - having a miley cyrus bitchfest. Sarah proceeds to turn off tv, find something more productive to do.

3.Getting lost in St.Kilda/surrounding suburbs it's 2am, and you just want to go home, yet you can seem to find the way out of the damn place, it's the latest craze of annoying.

4.Signals. Not of the traffic variety, but the body language type. You throw someone a stick, they bring you back an entire log. When did people start to misinterpret things so much?



5.Troublemaker types. You know the kind of person who just likes to cause trouble for kicks. This is for you, nobody cares

6.Evan Hopkins. Robbie Williams is not awesome. No matter what you think, you made me listen to Katy Perry with your affirmations. I detest you :p

7.Customers. You don't have the right to speak down to people! How would you like it if we came into your job and told you, quite frankly that you suck?! Not so nice is it?

8. Jonas Brothers. Love the fact that you share your faith. But your songs make cringe with fear of teeny bopper stampeding.

9.Nickelodeon. Terrible tv shows. Zoey 101 is the top of the crapshack list. Worst TV show in existence, with maybe the exception of Hannah Montana.

10. Tacky Advertising Campaigning. Sex is not a good way of selling... tyres. Or flowers. See my point.

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

11. Unwanted advice. Yes, you may be older than me and no, I don't know what I want to do with my life, but whatever you rant to me about I can ASSURE you will bore me.

That's my addition to your wonderful blog Sarah.
xoxo

John said...

12. Katherine Sharp
A vindictive adversary. 'Nuff said.

B.C. said...

Nickoledeon used to have some awesome shows. Tough call, but quite possible the best thing in my childhood. And by best, I mean mildly amusing.

I'm slowly emerging back into blog world Sarah. Get ready.

Sarah. said...

Yay, two thumbs up for Ben Chong.
I can't believe I've posted this much. But the list was compiled one day after church. Thus why there is probably a couple of things that don't make sense.
By the way. I've decided it's you thats having the pirate 21st, so you could blog your planning :p