Monday, June 1, 2009

you + i.

Even the best fall sometimes. This is my stance for my poor form on the blogging front.
But never mind..

Crazy whirlwind times of late, most annoying however is the constant breakdown of my automobile, Campbell. (I drive a camry,l makes a lot of sense.)
Campbell + I are on the verge of break up. Not only is he costing me money, but he keeps breaking down causing me much displeasure and annoyance. See photo below as to what happens while waiting for one JH to to come help, because, of course, my RACV membership had expired/I forgot to renew it, because of my general laziness.

I have also developed a hatred of mariokart.. I can't win, especially when i play in the house of Lisa + Barry. I like winning, so this upsets me greatly.

I can't think of much to update.. Except for one thing.

I ♥ CW. :)


Below; Things Lisa Shorthouse finds in the Camry, then proceeds to break. Needing to verify if it is in fact broken...

Photobucket

1 comment:

B.C. said...

Mariokart's the best! We will be playing plenty at the island. Except there is someone coming who destroyed us all last year. She's not allowed to play.